Upholstery Cleaning Services
Vancouver WA | Battle Ground | La Center | Ridgefield
Most people think their furniture and upholstery are pretty clean. They clean floors and areas around the furniture regularly, spot clean when necessary, and even vacuum couch cushions and within the couch itself. That’s a great start, and it does a lot to keep your home clean and looking its best, but to truly keep your home clean and your family safe, you need to go a little deeper than just the surface. Professional upholstery cleaning services will help keep your family healthy and safe, while helping regular cleaning last much longer.
Why Choose Couch Cleaning Services?
Upholstery can collect more than 80% of dirt and dust that enters our home! In especially rainy areas, like the Pacific Northwest, there may be even more dirt and debris that can collect on your furniture and upholstery. When we sit on our furniture, we push this dirt even deeper into our cushions and other fabric surfaces.
Professional Upholstery Cleaning Services
If you have children or pets, then you know there can be almost anything that has been spilled on, rubbed on, or otherwise attached to the fibers of your couch and other large furniture. You can clean these spots up as much as you want, but you’re likely to have some of the grime still hanging out long after you’ve finished spot cleaning. With foods and some other debris that finds its way into your upholstery, this can lead to bacteria build up and possibly mold, both of which can be harmful to your family.
Ready to Schedule an Appointment?
Types of Upholstery Fabrics
We can clean almost every type of upholstery fabric used with furniture, and we’ve developed our own in-house process for evaluating and cleaning upholstery. Because we understand a wide variety of upholstery types and textures, your furniture will be thoroughly and expertly cleaned. The most common fabrics we clean are microfiber, polyester, and olefin.
Upholstery Cleaning Process
Our unique cleaning process goes much deeper than a standard upholstery cleaning service.
- Pre-Inspection: First, we inspect your furniture assessing any stains or spots, so we can let you know what to expect from the cleaning.
- Pre-vacuum: Dry soil is removed by thoroughly vacuuming and brushing. Removing dry soil is one of the most crucial steps in any cleaning process, 80% of the soil is dry soil.
- Furniture Test: We determine the best cleaning solution to use depending on the fabric.
- Pre-spray: Our special preconditioning agents will be applied to emulsify soil and spots for a more thorough cleaning.
- Pre-spot: Difficult spots are pre-treated individually with special solutions. We have many different spotting solutions that will increase the chances of removal.
- Agitation: A safe upholstery brush is then used to further loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse: The upholstery is then thoroughly rinsed with our powerful extraction cleaning system without over wetting or leaving a sticky residue behind.
- Post Groom: (If Needed) Your upholstery is groomed with a brush so the fibers dry faster, it also helps improves appearance.
- Speed Dry: We then use high powered air movers to accelerate drying time.
- Final Cleaning Inspection: Last, we spend time going over the cleaning results with you, making sure you are completely satisfied with our job.
Furniture Stain Removal
In the end, there will be times that no matter what you do and how hard you try, you just won’t be able to get a stain out of your sofa or other fabric. These times can be especially frustrating due to how often you use the furniture and see the stain repeatedly. Stop the endless cycle and call us to help with furniture stain removal!
Every upholstery cleaning technician is equipped with a wide variety of products and tools to treat nearly any sort of stain imaginable. All furniture stain removal products are highly effective, but also safe for everyone in the house, including our four-legged family members. Our top priority is your safety and satisfaction.
Commercial Upholstery Cleaning
Cleanliness and healthy areas are not only for the home. North County Carpet Cleaning also offers commercial upholstery cleaning. With more and more workers spending long hours at the office, being able to keep your employees and clients comfortable and healthy is important. Just like your home, those same bacteria, molds, and dander can settle into office furniture too.
Professional Furniture Cleaning Services
We clean furniture within homes and businesses thoroughly and with care, using our in-house process to make sure every inch of upholstery is completely clean and as stain-free as possible. If you want to be certain that your furniture is as clean as possible, contact North County Carpet Cleaning for all of your upholstery cleaning needs today!
Upholstery Cleaning Services IN VANCOUVER WA AND PORTLAND OR
Serving Clients in the Greater Vancouver WA Area: